When you will be planning to install solar energy storage systems; the first question that may hit your mind is how much will it cost? When you will be having little idea on solar power systems you may also think to go for cheaper. But does it really worthy? Or you should go for a better expensive system in order to enjoy a long-term future investment?
Your purchase is a serious one and for this you should first exactly calculate your needs. Going for the biggest is not always the best, rather start studying the market compare prices and then find out what is the actual best.
Before going solar, you should first think about:
- How much power you actually need to generate
- The amount of roof or space available to you
- The type of solar panel you are choosing
- The components quality that will be used in the solar power system
- For how long you are planning to utilise energy solutions
Average solar panel costs in Australia
The type of the solar panel that you are going to choose can bring a huge difference in your price estimation. You will find two types of solar panels crystalline and thin-film. These two categories eventually come with other sub-categories. Generally crystalline panels are comparatively more costly to buy as they are believed to have e long-life span and are more efficient in less warmer climates. Thin-film panels are less strong though and can be bought in much less price.
An approximate idea of solar panel prices may work out as follows:
The cost of installing 3kW solar system = $ 7,100
Government Rebate = $ 2,100
Thus the approximate cost for your solar power will be = $ 5,000
Average and approximate cost of a solar system posing good quality along with Tier 1 solar panels as of March 2016 may come as:
3kW: $4,000 – $6,000
5kW: $6,000 – $9,000
10kW: $12,000 – $16,000
You may think or have planned to buy solar systems at much lower prices than that is shown above. But it will be always wise to judge the quality and the longevity of the components and installations which will be truly worthy for your investment not now but also for future.
Cost is one the dominant factors in business. In business, you should always look for the present aspects that are affecting the cost most. Talking about the most affecting aspect, the first thing comes into mind is electricity. Now a days the price of electricity is going higher at steady speed. Yes, you have no control over the electricity price hike but you can easily reduce the cost of your business by using the smartest alternative – industrial solar panel.
Now that you know where to focus to minimize your business cost you may have a few questions running in your mind. Let’s get some help with that:
How industrial solar panel help?
High Investment Returns: Main motive of a business is to get benefited. In that case the curve which is most important to you is the ROI (Return On Investment). Once you install solar panel, that curve is going definitely high.
Immediate Change: What does best is immediate cost reduction. If you go solar, it will reduce your cost to a great extent. Because the installation price of solar is affordable and its long-term beneficial investment.
Reduce Business Risk: Play Safe! In business taking risk is inevitable. The thing you can do in such case is minimize the percentage of risk. When you are using solar power, you are investing less. That’s how you can easily reduce the risk as well.
Where to use exactly?
The list is long but here are some hints:
- Supervisory Control and Data Acquisition (SCADA), and Remote Telemetry Units (RTUs)
- Remote commercial buildings
- Oil and natural gas pipeline monitoring and automation systems
Don’t just wait, install industrial solar panels immediately for your business and enjoy the enormous advantages by reducing costs.
Solar power is becoming popular day by day and many large corporations are opting for large industrial solar panels which helps to satisfy all of their energy needs. So let’s check out how these solar panels help businesses:
Free Renewable Energy
As the solar panels get the energy from the sun, the electricity produced by them is 100 per cent renewable. And since, the sun is available everywhere, it can be used in any place or country reducing the dependency on other fossil fuels such as coal or oil.
Using commercial solar energy helps to reduce cost for businesses significantly. Besides initial installation, there is no significant expense for solar panels compared to conventional form of power production which require coal or oil. Moreover, usage of solar energy on a commercial basis also helps to reduce the electricity bill of businesses.
Easy Installation & Low Maintenance
Solar Panels are easy to install as it does not require extensive wires or cords like traditional power system. Furthermore, the solar cells used in the commercial solar systems require very low maintenance and they even last for a long time.
Most importantly, solar energy helps to protect the environment. It does not produce any harmful gases like carbon dioxide and it also does not require any fuel like coal or oil to produce electricity.
The energy crisis all over the world has left no option other than looking for alternate and never-ending sources of energy. For this reason the nations around the globe are continuously working round-the-clock to gather endless supplies of energy. Thankfully we are blessed to have enormous supply of energy through the strongest source of power, The Sun! The Solar Power System is the only endless source of power that can provide more than enough energy onto earth which can satisfy global energy needs for the whole year.
Using solar power system not just help you to save money but there are many other benefits of adopting Green Solar Power Systems:
- Solar energy helps to reduce the emission of harmful carbons that are the roots to Global Warming and environmental pollution. Statics shows that 1 Kilowatt of Solar Energy can obstruct 300 pounds of carbon to enter into the atmosphere.
- Water is one of the most important natural resources that is getting scarcer day by day but solar panels can save near about 90% of water in comparison with energy production from coal.
- Switching to solar energy will help us to preserve other sources of energy like oil and coal for the longer run. Increasing the consumption of the solar energy will strongly indicate that other alternate resources are available to use in times of critical needs.
- Last but not the least, switching to solar power system is one of the healthiest options for all the living creatures in the earth. This is because other natural fuels such as coal, gas etc. leads to air, water and sometimes land pollution creating a danger zone for human and animals to live in. Switching to solar power helps living beings to live the life in a healthy way.